The Rotary District 3141 project Avenue “Able to Ability” has embarked with a vision to “Empower differently abled adults and youth through employment opportunities to lead a life with pride and dignity. We will address all the different types of disabilities including physically handicaped, visually impaired, speech and hearing impaired, cerebral palsy and autism.
‘Empower differently-abled adults through employment opportunity to lead a life with pride and dignity’.
What We Offer
- A platform for sustainable employment for differently-abled.
- Opportunities for learning and self-development for employability.
- Partner with organisations that support and provide opportunities for differently abled.
- Mentoring opportunities.
- Physical and mental well-being support.
Provide a common platform for employment opportunities for differently-abled to be financially independent. Map skill sets with available opportunities and provide avenue for vocational training, sensitization training to employers and employment with mentoring.
- Partner with organisation and NGOs having experience and expertise.
- Have a central database for employment opportunities for differently abled.
- Invite corporate partners to offer employment.
- Conduct job fairs specifically for differently abled.
- Provide training on soft skills for job readiness.
- Conduct sensitization training and hand-holding with employees of corporates and general public.